Press the accept button to agree to the User Agreement and continue. Click DECLINE if you do not accept.
1. Maintain a master list of monthly journal entries
2. Enter all journal entries into the accounting software
3. Assist in month end closing, financial and management reports and analysis
4. Manages fixed assets register
5. Handle monthly GST reporting
6. Undertake ad-hoc duties as requested
=Ø Ensure timely closing of Limited and Subsidiaries’ accounts.
Ø Scrutinize the financial accounts to ensure cost/ expenses are booked in the correct GL/ cost center.
Ø Monthly expenses report for individual department and discuss with department manager for the variance.
Ø Monthly Balance sheet revaluation.
Ø Assist on quarterly GST and VAT submission.
Ø Monthly Derivative/ hedging analysis.
-Maintaining a database/tracking of the deliverables for each project
-Track and monitor datelines pending from Siemens, client and vendor respectively
- Organize the project documentation folder for tracking efficiency
-Ensure that the deliverables to be submitted meet the requirements of the clients (quality check on title, revision, visibility etc).
-Ensure that the movements of deliverables are being tracked down for efficient traceability
-Ensure that we receive client's comments on the documents and drawings within the review cycle period by sending weekly reminders to clients. Ensure that the client's comments on the deliverables are being returned to the respective project engineers
-Follow up closely with engineers to provide the updated document or drawing within the agreed review cycle period
-Provide weekly document reports to the project team, to better manage and track the project's progress
-Report to the management on projects' progress
Responsible for establish and implement recruitment and selection, training, attendance, discipline, labour procedures or rules and regulations.
* Prepare monthly payroll;
* Prepare & Submit Payment Advice to CPF Board;
* Annual Income Tax submission;
* Employee files management;
* Processing employee entry, grade, promotion, increment and discipline action, demotion, transfer and resignation;
* Department coordination / People Relation (PR);
* Annual appraisal for Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
Purchase, manage and release office stationeries, groceries and pessaries;
* Prepare petty cash claim for office supplies;
* Prepare and Issue Notices and Letters;
* Managing company fixed asset;
* Company insurance;
Requirement: Min 2 years relevant experience ideally from construction industry
Desired Skills and Experience