· Developing, implementing and maintaining the BIM Protocol for the project.
· Following the mandated BIM Collaboration Procedures in the BIM Execution Plan
Coordinating the data modelling and management process for the BIM workflow to ensure that any potential issues are dealt effectively and efficiently
· · Ability to have a basic understanding of accurate drafting methods, layering, X-References, dimensioning, model space/paper space, viewports and scaling.
· Ability to use Basic Revit MEP tools such as the Project Browser, Properties, Type Selector and inserting a verity of family types.
· An understanding of creating families and manipulating of parameters and schedules is an advantage.
· Ability to model M&E design disciplines and datasets are accurate to the level of information to BIM standard and project standard requirements.
· Capable of taking the lead in importing different trade files and performing collision control services will be an advantage.
· Preparation of all Mechanical equipment, Piping GA, Isometric Spool, Conduit, Cable Tray and Cable Tray Routing drawings in 2D and 3D for shop fabrication and construction works till completion of as built drawings.
· Update models to reflect as-built conditions.
· Any others duties as assigned by BIM Manager.
· Require to work at site office.